Changing demographics and an ageing workforce
- 13 November 2019
- 9.00am - 10.30am (registration from 8.30am)
- Lewis Silkin, 5 Chancery Lane, Clifford's Inn, London EC4A 1BL
- Entry: Free
Submit your details to request event materials
Despite a significant increase in the number of older workers in recent decades, many employers admit that they are unprepared to meet the challenges, and harness the opportunities, of this demographic shift.
While the business case for an age-diverse workforce is mounting, employers need to navigate a host of new and increasingly complex challenges in planning how to successfully manage an ageing workforce.
This interactive breakfast seminar will bring together expertise from our leading employment lawyers at Lewis Silkin and our Future of Work Hub, together with innovative ageing workforce solutions specialists, Renegade Generation and will be a fantastic opportunity for HRDs, D&I leaders, C-suite and those with senior HR and Talent responsibilities to gather insights about what other organisations are doing in this area.
We’ll look at the impact of changing demographics and an ageing workforce on the future of work and focus practical discussion and insight sharing on the following areas:
- why should businesses care and how to get buy-in from key stakeholders
- what age-inclusive organisations look and feel like, using case studies from forward-thinking organisations
- how to identify organisational blind spots and opportunities
- the greatest areas of legal risk
- what can get in the way of getting started