Immigration Law Academy - 30 June and 1 July 2021 - Fully Booked
- 30 June 2021
- Wednesday 30 June: (2:00pm - 4:15pm) and Thursday 1 July: (10.00am - 12.15pm)
- Online (details to join will be circulated in advance of the sessions)
- Entry: £295 + VAT per person (for both sessions).
Submit your details to request event materials
With free movement now at an end and the new Points-Based Immigration System live for both EEA/Swiss nationals as well as nationals from the rest of the world, it is important that HR teams are up to speed on the changes to business immigration. As there have been so many developments, training on the new system is vitally important and our popular Immigration Law Academy is designed with this purpose in mind. This will be delivered online via Webex as a set of two sessions.
Topics include the new Points-Based Immigration System, an overview of the Skilled Worker Visa, Intra-Company routes and sponsorship, the immigration implications of Brexit and prevention of illegal working, as well as ensuring you are up to speed on the Home Office’s COVID-19 immigration guidance as relevant.
- Overview of immigration categories that allow working
- Points-Based Immigration System (PBIS) and sponsorship
- Deep dive into the Skilled Worker and Intra-Company routes
- Overview of changes to the arrangements for sponsor licence holders
- Guidance on how to deal with the immigration implications of COVID-19 for sponsors and applicants
- Advice on how to carry out right to work checks including online right to work checks and checks for EEA nationals
- Options for EEA/Swiss nationals and their family members who have not applied in time for the EU Settlement Scheme
- Options for frontier workers and visitors
Please note there is a cancellation policy for this event.
For any cancellations received in writing not less than eight (8) days prior to the event, you will receive a 100% credit to be used at another related event which must occur within one year from the date of issuance of such credit. No credit will be issued for any cancellations occurring within seven (7) days (inclusive) of the event. You may substitute the delegates attending no later than 2 working days prior to the event.
If you have had a place confirmed, you do not attend and you do not give us any notice we will not be able to provide a refund or any credit against any other training and it cannot be transferred.