Advertising & Marketing – Annual Review: 2016
- 19 January 2017
- 8.45am - 10.00am (breakfast and registration from 8.15am)
- 5 Chancery Lane, London, EC4A 1BL
- Entry: Free
Submit your details to request event materials
Lewis Silkin invites you to the first event in our 2017 seminar series for the advertising and marketing sector.
Join us for a look back at 2016’s key advertising and marketing regulatory and legal developments and decisions including:
- The impact of Brexit
- The CMA’s action in relation to online reviews and endorsements
- New CTSi Pricing Practices Guidelines
- Gender Stereotyping and sexual portrayals of under 18s
- ASA: Analysis of some of key decisions from 2016
- What’s coming up in 2017
If you have any queries regarding this event, then please contact our events team.