Code red! (How to deal with a media crisis)
- 09 November 2017
- 8:45am - 10:00am (breakfast and registration from 8.15am)
- 5 Chancery Lane, London, EC4A 1BL
- Entry: Free
Submit your details to request event materials
Every brand’s nightmare. It’s 5 o’clock on a Friday and the phone rings….a tabloid newspaper has an exposé and they want your comment for their article on Sunday.
This session will look at how a story might break and a corresponding media crisis might develop (or not!) from both perspectives – the media outlet and the target of the story.
We will cover:
- The media context - what the media want and why?
- So there’s a story to tell, but how?
- Kill it or co-operate (how to influence editorial decisions)?
- Dealing with the aftermath
If you have any queries regarding this event, please contact our events team.
You can view all of the events in our Brands & IP seminar Series here