Data Analytics – navigating the legal issues
- 28 March 2017
- 9.15am - 10.30am
- Lewis Silkin 5 Chancery Lane Clifford’s Inn London EC4A 1BL
- Entry: Free
Submit your details to request event materials
The collection, analysis and exploitation of athlete data is now vital to the success of many sports teams on the field of the play, and increasingly a valuable asset that can be exploited.
This session will guide you through the legal issues with an eye to the introduction of the GDPR next year. This session will look at the following topics:
- Update on data protection legislation and application to sensitive telemetric data
- Considerations when athletes are/are not employees
- Ensuring your right to process athlete data
- Maximising opportunities for exploitation
If you would like to attend this event, or have any questions, please contact our events team.