JCT 2016 D&B Delay - Session 3
- 28 February 2017
- 04:30 PM - 06:30 PM
- 5 Chancery Lane, Cliffords Inn, London, E4CA 1BL
- Entry: Free
Submit your details to request event materials
Autumn 2016 saw the launch of the new edition of the popular JCT Design and Build contract. The changes go further than bringing the contract up to date and some minor tweaking. Doing what you have always done may land you in hot water. Our JCT Series has been overhauled to reflect the revised contracts and we look forward to discussing the current issues with you.
Delays are common in construction contracts. This session will cover:
- Why contracts provide extensions of time
- When and how the contractor can get extensions of time
- When a contractor can claim loss and expense
- How an employer can claim liquidated damages
Please click here to register.