LS Live: The GDPR - a toolkit for the live entertainment industry
- 15 March 2018
- 5.00pm until 6:15pm (Registration from 4.30pm, followed by drinks and canapés until 7.30pm)
- 5 Chancery Lane, London, EC4A 1BL
- Entry: Free
Submit your details to request event materials
This session will cover some of the key impacts of the new General Data Protection Regulation for the live entertainment industry.
Topics to be covered will include:
- The extra jurisdictional reach of the GDPR: do I have to comply if I am based outside Europe?
- The rules on consent: do I need to obtain a user’s explicit consent to marketing? Can I use legitimate interest?
- Re-permissioning and record keeping
- The requirement for transparency and its impact on the data value exchange
- The new rules covering customer segmentation and targeted advertising
Please note that this event is now at full capacity.