Mergers & Acquisitions: your guide to buying and selling a business
- 29 June 2017
- 4:30pm - 6:30pm
- 5 Chancery Lane, Cliffords Inn Passage
- Entry: Free
Submit your details to request event materials
Having a solid understanding of the mergers and acquisition process is important in today’s economic environment. There are many considerations before embarking on buying or selling a business and with change in the market happening at an unprecedented rate, being prepared is essential.
Our seminar will provide a comprehensive overview of the following:
- Mergers and acquisitions landscape
- The process of how mergers and acquisitions work
- Common pitfalls and opportunities
- Conducting due diligence
- Time management framework
- Financial analysis and your business health
- The impacts on your business
This will be an informative session with the opportunity to ask questions directly to our expert panel: Paul Rajput, Partner, Lewis Silkin and Colin Wheeler, Partner, Ciesco Group.
The seminar will be followed by drinks and an opportunity to network.