Whats happening in employment law across Asia Pacific
- 15 March 2016
- 07:30 AM - 09:30 AM
- Conrad Hotel Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Hong Kong
Submit your details to request event materials
This seminar, in conjunction with Rajah & Tann, will discuss hot employment and immigration law topics in Asia.
Do you want to learn more about the recent amendments to the Worker Dispatch Act in Japan? Want to know more about managing terminations in Singapore in the current economic climate? What about potential reforms to make it easier to dismiss on performance grounds in Korea? Or the HR implications of the PRC’s new Two Child Policy?
Lewis Silkin and Rajah & Tann are proud to present a breakfast seminar series on hot employment and immigration law topics in Asia such as those above. In this session, we will round up recent employment and immigration law developments in Hong Kong, Japan, PRC, the Republic of Korea and Singapore.
- Desmond Wee, Rajah & Tann (Singapore)
- Jonathan Yuen, Rajah & Tann (Singapore)
- Kazutoshi Kakuyama, Anderson Mori & Tomotsune (Japan)
- Brendon Carr, Yulchon (Korea)
- Xie Zheng, Fangda (PRC)
- Antonia Grant, Lewis Silkin (Hong Kong)
- Scott Anderson, Lewis Silkin (Hong Kong)