I am the Director of Worksphere; a comprehensive HR service providing a holistic solution for our clients’ people needs.
I am the Director of Worksphere; a comprehensive HR service providing a holistic solution for our clients’ people needs and Lewis Silkinhouse – our flexible legal resourcing service.
As an ex-HR Director with 25+ years of frontline practice across a range of industry sectors, including professional services, I can understand the challenges a senior HR or legal professional might be faced with and work collaboratively to find the best possible options. I have a strong global acumen, having worked extensively within the EMEA region, on the ground experience in Hong Kong and as an HR Director based in India led an off-shored start up over a 3 year period. My track record of delivering operational transformation both here in the UK and overseas, has allowed me to develop strong cross border cultural awareness skills. As a qualified coach and experienced mentor, I genuinely enjoy meeting fellow HR/legal professionals and business leaders; inspiring individuals and teams to deliver goals aligned to the strategic aims of their organisation.
I have an entrepreneurial, yet pragmatic spirit which I like to deploy to help our clients find the right answer to their people needs, whether a small <50 employee organisation or a large multi-national.
Worksphere supports employers through services such as training, investigations and bespoke consultancy, bringing together leading employment lawyers and seasoned HR consultants.
- HR Consultancy - a flexible resourcing model, whether for a few days, providing technical expertise on a project basis, for an external investigation, support or management of a redundancy programme or as an interim
- investigations - disciplinary, grievance, fact finding
- client training - delivered by our highly experience employment lawyers on topics such as anti-harassment, allyship, diversity, unconscious bias, as well as investigations, grievance and disciplinary processes, plus bespoke sessions for leadership, managers and HR professionals alike. All can be delivered in an e-learning, online or classroom format
- mediation - delivery of mediation services and training interventions
- audits - a range including: gender pay gap, sickness, HR, data protection, diversity & inclusion
We designed the service to help the growing number of businesses with an existing inhouse legal resource but who sometimes need an extra pair of hands to deal with a surge of work, a large project or provide cover for an existing team member’s absence.
We have placed our lawyers across a broad spectrum of industry sectors including financial services, energy, international consulting, technology, retail, professional services and media, for a variety of different projects
This Place Minds and A Lasting Change
My passion for creating a better working life for women and supporting mental wellbeing has allowed me to be front and centre of Lewis Silkin’s campaigns a Lasting Change and This Place Minds
If you are interested in exploring any of our service offerings or simply want to chat about how you can shift the culture within your organisation, please do contact me. I would be delighted to discuss a range of solutions on a no obligation basis.