Worksphere - HR Services
WORKSPHERE is a comprehensive HR service providing a holistic solution for all your people needs.
Our team of legal and HR professionals have experience of working with small, niche organisations through to larger multinationals providing a flexible resourcing solution to help you achieve the strategic aims of your organisation.
We provide a comprehensive offering:
- Guardians schemes – to encourage safe working environments where employees can confidentially raise concerns
- Training – delivered by our specialist trainers who are all employment lawyers, we run employment and immigration law courses for HR professionals, in-house legal and managers
- Audits - HR, sickness, gender pay gap, immigration compliance, data protection
- HR consultancy – offering a depth and breadth of HR experience, whether you need someone for a few days, for a project or on an interim basis
- Investigations – a specialist team with a strong track record and experience of separating the relevant facts from the complex background
- Workplace mediation – our accredited mediators offer a pragmatic, quick and cost effective solution to resolve disputes within your organisation
- Sickness and Wellbeing audits and programmes - drawing on our experience of advising clients on sickness issues
- Global Cultural Fluency - designed to help clients operate more effectively across the boundaries of geography, culture and language
Employment Law Academy - 18 & 19 March18 March 2024
Join us for our first Employment Law Academy of 2024, held in our London offices.
Employment Law Academy - 4, 5, 11 & 12 December 202304 December 2023
Our next virtual Employment Law Academy is designed for junior and mid-level HR professionals, HR Directors who are new to the UK and Heads of Legal who are new to employment matters, this four half-day course enables you to increase your knowledge and focus on key areas of employment law in depth.
Investing in your employees’ mental health18 May 2023
As workplaces across the country mark Mental Health Awareness Week, employers are reminded why safeguarding employees’ mental health and wellbeing should be a business priority. What steps can employers take to address this critical issue proactively?
IR3518 October 2022
The introduction of IR35 for the private sector took effect from April 2021 and represented the biggest change to employment tax for decades.
What to know when putting together your firm’s miscarriage policy: Katie Johnston comments for The Drum30 April 2021
The Drum speaks to agency bosses, support organizations and HR experts about how miscarriage policies can help companies bridge gaps in legislation and support bereaved workers.
What to know when putting together your firm’s menopause policy: Emma Richardson comments for The Drum31 March 2021
With its 48 symptoms ranging from hot flushes to headaches and memory loss to muscle pain, the menopause can last up to eight years, mostly affecting women between the ages of 45 and 55 – often when their careers are at a high. And according to research by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development, three-in-five of those experiencing symptoms while at work say it has a negative impact on their performance.
Réforme de l’IR35 à compter d’avril 202120 January 2021
La réforme proposée de l’IR35 représente le plus grand changement apporté à la taxe à l’emploi depuis des décennies.