I joined the Lewissilkinhouse team in 2019 as a Paralegal. I am currently on secondment with the in-house legal team at a publishing company. I have gained experience in and assisted with a range of matters, across different practice groups, including; Commercial, Data and Privacy, Employment and Commercial Property.
My experience in Data and Privacy has involved:
- Assisting with drafting company Data Protection policies, including policies relating to privacy and international transfers of data
- Conducting legal research and keeping up to date with all legal developments
I have assisted with and advised on a range of Employment Law matters, and have experience in:
- Researching and advising on all aspects of Employment Law and HR queries
- Drafting and advising on HR policies including; disciplinary and grievance procedures, health and safety, sickness absence and homeworking
- More recently, advising on Employment Law matters in relation to the Covid-19 pandemic