Managing an International Workforce conference - Fully booked
- 16 June 2022
- 9.00am until 4:45pm (registration from 8.15am)
- Kings Place, 90 York Way, London, N1 9AG
Submit your details to request event materials
Lewis Silkin’s Managing an International Workforce conference provides a long-awaited (and in-person) opportunity to catch up with your peers, hear the latest from employment lawyers from around the world and find out what’s on the international employment law horizon.
Now in its seventeenth year, the conference brings together several hundred senior HR professionals, in house lawyers and others with international employment law responsibilities.
Attendees from around the world will discuss topics including:
- Latest developments and forward view of employment law around the globe
- Remote working overseas
- Recruitment and retention challenges in the post pandemic world
- Working time
- International investigations and the EU Whistleblowing Directive
- Diversity monitoring
- Climate issues and employment law
- AI and employment law in the metaverse
- International M&A
If you have any queries please get in touch at email@example.com.