- 28 March 2019
- Registration: 4.30pm, Panel event: 5:00pm - 6:30pm (followed by drinks and canapés).
- Lewis Silkin LLP, 5 Chancery Lane, London, EC4A 1BL
- Entry: Free
Submit your details to request event materials
What does this year and next hold in store for the sellers and buyers of digital advertising inventory and those in between?
We are hosting a panel debate following by an audience Q&A session to discuss a range of issues affecting the digital media industry. These will include the consent framework in digital media, brand safety, transparency, ad fraud and ad quality and the potential impact of new technologies such as AI and blockchain.
We will be looking at these issues from the perspective of media owners, media buyers, and those in between, including programmatic platform operators and adtech solutions providers.
We have got a great panel lined up for this event comprising experts from across the industry to lead us in what we are sure will be a lively and thought-provoking discussion, namely:
- Damon Reeve, CEO of The Ozone Project;
- Hannah Buitekant, Commercial Director of MailOnline;
- Tim Hussain, Managing Principal of Ebiquity Tech; and
- Paul Bay, Founder, CitizenBay.
The panel will be chaired by Lewis Silkin partner Simon Entwistle, who is a member of the AOP’s Advisory Board.
We would be delighted if you and/or one of your senior colleagues could join us at this event, which will be followed by drinks and canapes.