Immigration sponsor compliance workshop
- 07 February 2024
- 9:00am - 1:00pm
- Arbor, 255 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 9AX
- Entry: £350
Submit your details to request event materials
This event is now fully booked.
Focusing on Skilled Worker route compliance, this session will include:
- An overview of some of the most common compliance issues seen in practice, and how to avoid them;
- Case-studies using a mock employee file with compliance irregularities identified and explained;
- Top tips for sponsor compliance regarding migrant reporting and record keeping, including right to work checks;
- Top tips for sponsor compliance on reporting sponsor-related changes such as company restructures; and
- Helpful checklists and materials to take away.
We’ll also be providing a networking lunch after the session. Attendance is strictly limited so book early to secure your place.