We will be running a series of events, offering you the opportunity to gain an insight into our culture and find out more about life at Lewis Silkin. Our events include presentations, skills sessions and interactive workshops. Whichever session(s) you choose to attend, you’ll be able to meet our trainees and lawyers who are looking forward to answering your questions.
To register your interest, please email our graduate recruitment team, letting us know which event(s) you’d like to come along to. We look forward to meeting you soon!
- Navigating Employment Law with Lewis Silkin, hosted by AllAboutLaw
Monday 16th October
Hear from our market-leading Employment team on some of the complex issues currently impacting UK Employment law. Our specialists will provide insight on recent topics impacting our clients, and how they navigate providing outstanding quality advise in an everchanging climate. Register your interest here.
- An Insight to Immigration Law, hosted by AllAboutLaw
Wednesday 18th October
Hear from our highly accredited Immigration team on some of the complex topics currently impacting UK Immigration law. They will provide valuable insight on some of the key legal issues that our team deals with. Register your interest here.
- How to Network Effectively and Build Connections, hosted by AllAboutLaw
Wednesday 18th October
This event is focused on the power of networking and building connections in the legal industry. Learn effective strategies for expanding your professional network, cultivating meaningful relationships, and leveraging these connections to access training contracts, vacation schemes, and other job opportunities as you move through your legal career journey.
1. What are the benefits of networking in the legal industry, and how can aspiring solicitors get started?
2. Can you share tips on how to build and maintain professional relationships?
3. How can individuals overcome the fear or apprehension associated with networking and approach it with confidence?
4. What strategies can be employed to make a lasting impression and stand out in networking interactions?
5. Can you provide examples of successful networking experiences or stories that have led to career opportunities?
6. How can individuals leverage social media platforms and online networking to expand their professional connections?
7. Are there any specific etiquette or best practices to keep in mind when networking within the legal profession?
8. Can you share advice on how to network effectively even in virtual or remote settings?
Register your interest here.
- Apprentice Opening Evening
Thursday 23rd November
Come join our virtual session for the opportunity to meet some of our team and current apprentices. Register for the event here.