In an interconnected world, our ability to meet your needs wherever you do business is paramount.
We believe in making sure we have the right people, in the right place, at the right time.
Through a combination of our own offices, strategic alliances and expert desks, we can meet your legal needs worldwide.
Benefits of working with us internationally:
- Co-ordinated, centralised advice across multiple jurisdictions
- Independence and flexibility to mobilise a best in class team wherever you operate: we are not tied to our own network of offices
- Access to two ‘best of breed’ alliances - Ius Laboris, a global alliance of specialist employment law firms, and the Global Advertising Lawyers Alliance (GALA) which covers a wide range of legal services for clients across the marketing and communications industry
- Local language capabilities
- Local knowledge from on-the-ground experts in their field, with extensive networks and a deep understanding of the local regulatory and cultural environment
Ireland: Key points from the recently announced Work Life Balance and Miscellaneous Provisions Bill26 April 2022
The Irish government has approved the drafting of a Work Life Balance and Miscellaneous Provisions Bill.